11.11.2010

Just My Favorite







3rd day in a row this week that I've worn a skirt! Haha and it's paired with my favorite shirt. Yay! I love this denim skirt and I think skirts are something that every girl should have because they are so classic, versatile, and timeless. :) I don't really have much else to say, except that I have to go and do homework. School seems to be so stressful right now and everything else is on top of it. UGH. I even have to give a talk in church on Sunday. Which means I have to look super super cute haha. Gotta impress the boys! (just kidding I'm totally not that shallow, promise). Oh and today is 11/11! I can't wait for next year when at the time 11:11 it will be 11/11/11. That will be sooooo cool. Haha ok I'm done. Have a good night!

Shirt: Ross

Skirt: Hand me down from Jenna

Shoes: Payless

Flower (in hair): Gifted

Necklace: Forever 21

1 comment:

  1. I totally thought the same thing when I gave a talk two weeks ago! And I did look super cute ;)

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...