11.17.2010

I Heart Carrie Underwood

But you already knew that, didn't you? So instead of me going on and on about amazing Carrie is and how I just love her music and how I think she's the best singer on the planet....just listen to her new song (it just came out for the new Chronicles of Narnia movie!). It's such an amazing song. But it's Carrie Underwood, so I'm not surprised. She never ceases to amaze me. :)



P.S. Life is ok. I'm having more good days than I have been having, which is always nice. And usually if I haven't blogged for a while, it means I'm doing alright and don't have to blog to let it all out because I have other great friends to do that with. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...