11.23.2010

I'm Thankful for Blizzards








A blizzard hit Utah!! Yep, it was headed south from Idaho and apparently it's one of the biggest storms Utah's had for years. Soooo....BYU closed at 3 today and is closed all day tomorrow, which means I got off work early today and don't have to go at all tomorrow! I was going to wait to go home tomorrow, but I decided to hurry and go home, throw some clothes together and then drive home and beat the storm. And no joke, snow started coming down the minute I stepped out of the car. I got really lucky and just barely missed having to drive in the storm. But then I had to get my sister Sidney from her ballet class and it was super hard to see. It was cool to watch outside and my little sister had her eyes glued to the window the whole night because she was so excited about the snow. So that's why I'm grateful for blizzards. :)

You probably think I'm insane after hearing that story and see me wearing a skirt. But honestly, I'm used to the cold and my legs don't really get that cold easily. Plus--haha this silly I'm telling you this--but I wore biker shorts under my skirt so my legs were pretty warm. It's really good idea for winter because then it still lets me wear skirts. But other than the skirt, it was a warm outfit! The boots are furry on the inside. And also I think these colors are very seasonal which I love.

Cardigan: Thrifted

Shirt: Hollister

Skirt: Hand me down

Boots: Grocery store for $9.99!

Necklace: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...