12.01.2010

Falling in Love All Over Again








I'm tired, but I'll just write a few short words....

I think I'm falling in love...with this blog again! I kind of went through a funk but I'm back and stronger than ever. I seriously love this blog and thanks so much to everyone and anyone that reads it.

This outfit was a surprise today. I was going to wear just the plaid shirt with the boots but realizing how boring that was, I added the cardigan and belt, and voila! A much cuter outfit :) Sadly, this cardigan is a little small because  I put it in the dryer when it was being washed, but it still worked for this outfit. I won't be able to wear it as much though. :(

I think I found my new favorite fashion blog today. It's seriously so cute. Go to The Daybook and you'll get addicted because it's just one of those fun blogs you can't stop looking at.

15 days to Break, 24 to Christmas. Can't. Wait. :)

Cardigan: J. Crew (thrifted)

Button-Up: Gifted

Jeans: Charlotte Russe

Belt: Thrifted

Boots: Grocery store

1 comment:

  1. The Daybook IS amazing. Most definitely inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...