12.14.2010

I Love to Study...Yep






Look at me, so hard at work studying for all my super difficult finals! (not really...I was posing for the pictures and I only have 2 finals ha) But this last picture proves how confused and frustrated I get over them. Only two more days until freedom. Can't. Wait. !!!

And I didn't really wear a super cute or accessorized outfit..because I just didn't feel like it. But it's still an outfit, so I posted it. :)

Good luck to all you suffering college students out there!! I wish you the best of luck on your finals and the most wonderful happiness when they are done and you get to go on break. We're in this together! haha

Cardigan: Forever 21

Pink Shirt: Forever 21

Black Tee: Down East Basics

Pants: Charlotte Russe

Shoes: Payless

1 comment:

  1. hahaha for some reason your last picture cracked me up! Probably because I've been studying too hard. But still.

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...