12.29.2010

My Dad's Old Sweater







I love this sweater more than life itself. The other day my grandpa was wearing it and I thought it was the coolest thing ever and he told me it was my dad's so I asked my dad if I could have and bingo--it was mine! It's from Guatemala, and I guess my mom has a matching one somewhere, but they haven't worn them since the 90s! But it's super comfy and pretty awesome. I'll wear it often.

Anyways, I just really love the sweater. I was seriously SO excited to post today because of it! The end. :)

Sweater: My dad's closet

Black Tee: Down East Basics

Jeans: Ross

Boots: Gifted

1 comment:

  1. hmm...I wonder why they haven't worn those sweaters since the 90's??? hmmm...that's a mystery!! haha

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...