12.03.2010

I Drove For 3 Hours Today

  
 




Indeed, the title speaks complete truth. It's a long story I'd rather not bore you with, but lets just say it involves me driving from Provo to Ogden (North to South) in stop and go traffic, missing my exit so getting off the freeway and turning around, missing my exit again so getting off the freeway to turn around but somehow getting lost in a city and having to back track my way back and finally getting to my sister's dance concert after the first half was done an hour later from when it started. Tears. Frustration. Anger. Relief. I'm not sure if any of that even made sense but believe me when I say I'm pooped. :/

So anyways...I really love this outfit. I wasn't completely sure about it and I almost changed but then I fell in love by looking in the mirror and everything was great again. I wish I had gray boots because that totally would have made it complete, but I didn't have any and I wasn't going to go find some to buy at 8 in the morning (and I'm so rich too, being a college student and all...). This button up is amazing! I got it for $3 at TJ Maxx and I think it was marked down because of a stain on the front but I washed the shirt and it came right out. I love it when things work out that way.

And now, I'm going to bed. I'm tired. I mean I drove for three hours today. Over 100 miles. (See above).

Oh, and my sister's dance concert was great. Kudos to her for taking today's pictures.

Jacket: Thrifted

Striped Shirt: Walmart

Button-Up: TJ Maxx

Jeggings: Charlotte Russe

Boots: Gifted

Belt: Amazon.com

Necklace: Gifted

Flower clip: Handmade

1 comment:

  1. I love this jacket, too bad it's thrifted! You look mighty cute for diving for three hours! I wish I could say the same

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...