12.23.2010

Double the Cardigans, Double the Fun







I layered two cardigans today! It was fun. I kind of like doing different things that are unexpected or that a "normal dresser" wouldn't do, like wearing a cardigan on top of a cardigan. :) I wanted to wear red today because I was getting in the mood of Christmas.

We have soooo much family here now. Everyone on my mom's side is here. It's CRAZY. And it's the best. Family is happiness basically. I've just been shopping with my aunts, and playing with all the cousins. And I also got to sub at the day care that I worked at over the summer! So I get to make extra money and play with adorable children. Kids are like my favorite things in the world pretty much. :)

2 days to Christmas!!!

Red Tee: Down East Basics

White Cardigan: Forever 21

Gray Cardigan: Thrifted

Jeans: Ross

Boots: Gifted

Necklace: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...