12.18.2010

I Saw David in this Outfit

 





Best. Day. Ever. Well one of them. Because guess what?! I saw David Archuleta today!!! I know you're jealous..because what girl doesn't love that super cute guy with an amazing voice and one of the most humble personalities in the world?! He's kind of perfect I think. We're getting married in June, nbd.

But, wait there's more! This morning, I saw the movie Tron with my two best friends from home and we hung out until late afternoon. Oh I love them! And the movie was pretty good too. I wore the first outfit with the jeans when I was with them.

Then..I went to dinner at this mexican grill called Barbacoa with my mom and two aunts. After that we went to the Motab Christmas concert featuring David Archuleta! He was INCREDIBLE. Pretty much all I can say is that the boy can sing. Dang he's good. After that, we found he was doing book signings at Deseret Book so we decided to see if we could get in line to meet him! Ha. The line was like two blocks long. But when you're in love, you do crazy things...so we went inside the store and waited until he showed up and I just started taking pictures like crazy. It was a little stalkerish, but I got lots of pictures and proof of him so I'm happy. I might have made the employees a little mad but like 50 other girls were doing it, so can you blame me?

Then we went to the delicious Melting Pot (my first time going, and it won't be the last, I promise!) and also saw a bunch of Santas and elf-dressed people walking around SLC. So I went up and asked them what they were doing and apparently the go from bar to bar from open to close. They called it something but I couldn't remember. One guy even invited me a long and I told him maybe later. ;) But ya know, considering the fact I'm under 21 and I don't drink...it's probably a good idea I didn't join in. After the melting pot, we came home tired, content, and full. It was such a happy day. :)

Sweater: Old Navy (thrifted)

Yellow Button-Up: New York & Company (thrifted)

Jeans: Ross

Boots: Gifted

Skirt: Target

Necklace: Forever 21

Bag: Target, borrowed from my sis, Carina

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...