12.03.2010

This Outfit Just Looks Like ME









Oh gosh I loved this outfit. So this post is really late but I've been busy and stressed. I went home over the weekend and left my laptop at school and these pictures were on the laptop. :/ And then I just never got around to it. But now I did, right?? :)

But really, isn't this a cute outfit? Also, I think it just screams my name because this is totally my style. I do love plaid and also I love casual shoes.

Speaking of the shoes....they killed my ankles because they rubbed against them all day and I got blisters that are still healing. Jeez! :( But the shoes looked good right? Beauty is pain I guess haha.

I don't know if I have a favorite part of this outfit, but I just really love how it all looks together as a whole. I love outfits like that. :)

Shirt Dress: Walmart ($5!!)

Gray Shirt: Walmart

White Cami: Down East Basics

Pants: Ross

Shoes: Payless

Scarf: Dollar Tree

Flower: Handmade

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...