12.26.2010

Merry Christmas!!





The day came! It's Christmas! I look forward to this day every year. And guess what Santa brought me?! A sewing machine! I'm sooooo excited to use it, you have no idea. I already have a dress I want to fix, I can use it for my flowers, and I also want to make a circle skirt with this tutorial. And I'm taking a sewing class next semester in school so it will be perfect to use! I also got some other great stuff, like two new coats--one black and one purple. I got a new pair of black boots and some black and white oxfords (also known as Saddle shoes)! I remember when I was little that I wore saddle shoes and absolutely loved them, but I outgrew them and my mom couldn't find any more because they were out of style. So I'm excited to relive the saddle shoes. I also got more cute clothes, like the blouse I'm wearing, and some jewelry and other stuff. It was so fun!

I love the blouse that I'm wearing! It was so cute and I decided that I had to wear it for Christmas with a skirt. And don't you adore these boots?! I just got them yesterday at Ross for only $15! I like how they're purple, my favorite color. You'll see much more of these boots to come, don't worry!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I know I did. I think it was a great Christmas because of all the family though. Presents are not happiness, and love is what matters. That's the true spirit of Christmas. :)

Blouse: Gifted

Skirt:Target

Tights: Ross

Boots: Ross

Necklace: Gifted

*Photography by Derick Fajardo*

3 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I checked out your blog, and your Christmas outfit is absolutely gorgeous! I totally understand that you just had to wear this blouse with a skirt. I love the colour of your new boots and the necklace is such a fancy detail.

    Kind regards,
    Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a sewing machine for my birthday (the 28th)! Yay for sewing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in LOVE with this outfit, especially the boots. My new year's resolution is to update my fashion blog :) Hehe.

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...