12.31.2010

Adios Twenty Ten








2010 is DONE! Well almost ha. Can you believe it? This year has been an interesting one and although it was pretty good, I would probably not do it over again. ;) But I learned so much. One of the best things that happened this year was starting this blog! I feel like I know more of who I am after making this blog, although that might seem a little weird. It just gives me something to have an identity with and this blog really does make me so happy. Other great things that happened:

  • I went on vacation to Cali and got to go the beach and Disneyland and such
  • I finished my first year at BYU
  • I worked at a day care
  • I changed my major from English to FACS Education
  • I made a billion new friends
  • I went to Wyoming
  • I got so much closer to my family
  • All my relatives came multiple times through the year and I got to have fun with them
  • I had fun and tried my best to be happy every day!

2011 will be even better. I know it :)

Coat: Target (Gifted)

Cardigan: Thrifted

Blouse: TJ Maxx

Belt: Amazon.com

Scarf: Gap

Jeggings: Charlotte Russe

Socks: Kohls (Gifted)

Boots: Gifted

*Photos by Derick Fajardo*

3 comments:

  1. I like the pop of color coming out from under your coat, and I love the braidness in your hair!
    -Brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new blog header! how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair is way cool in this one, I LOVE braids. It's hilarious that one of your accomplishments was that you went to Wyoming. That is where I am from! Where in Wyoming did you go?

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...