12.21.2010

Full Circle





Haha so how pathetic is this? Apparently the sweater I'm wearing I got handed down from my friend Jenna and then I gave it to my sister. And then I borrowed it, so it went full circle. Funny. :)

Pretty much I love the Christmas season. It's better than Christmas. I have family here and I have no school and I'm having the time of my life. So happy! Pretty much that's all I have to say today...4 days to Christmas!

Sweater: Borrowed from Carina

Scarf: Thrifted

White Cami: Down East Basics

Jeggings: Charlotte Russe

Boots: Grocery store

1 comment:

  1. I really love your blog!
    the layout is super fresh and your outfits are adorable. I'm loving on this one, Boots: Grocery store!

    lifelovelame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...