12.11.2010

Celebration Time!

 







Why is it time to celebrate? Because this is my 100th post!!! I think that's a pretty good reason. :) I just think it's really exciting that I've been keeping up this blog and posting for pretty much 100 days...so YAY ME!!! :D

I really LOVE this outfit. I just like the kind of faded look. This is a light tan cardigan but it actually looks good with the yellow! Then I tied it with the belt and then realized that these boots would look super cute with it! And these jeggings were perfect because they're the most comfy pants in the world and I wanted something comfortable to wear and walk around in at work.

And...I think I look pretty in these pictures too. Anyways...

Cardigan: Abercrombie & Fitch (thrifted via Plato's Closet)

White Tee: Down East Basics

Shirt Dress: Charlotte Russe

Jeggings: Charlotte Russe

Boots: Walmart

Belt: Amazon.com

Clock Necklace: Forever 21

1 comment:

  1. I looovee this fall look. you look dang good kailee!

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...