12.12.2010

The Belted Scarf






I feel so fashion forward today because I belted my scarf! I love this outfit because it is so simple and yet so classy and also very fashionable (at least I think so haha)! And of course I just love my heels. I'm going to get some more heels because I love these ones. I have to admit that it's kind of hard to walk in heels and a pencil skirt, but I guess you look really sophisticated while doing it so that must be why all the girls do it. ;) And heels really don't even hurt after you get used to them!

Oh I've been neglecting my countdown, but guess what...13 DAYS TO CHRISTMAS!!! Yesterday it was two weeks! Ah and I go home in like 4 days! Can't wait!! :)

Pink Shirt: Old Navy

White Cami: Down East Basics

Skirt: Ross

Tights: Chinese Laundry

Shoes: Steve Madden

Scarf: Gifted

Belt: Amazon.com

2 comments:

  1. I've wanted to belt my scarf for a long time :) Way to go! Maybe I'll try it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOOOVEE this outfit. YOU LOOK AMAZINNNNNG!! :)

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...