12.18.2010

Jumping for Joy









So Carina took my pictures today and we kind of got obsessed with jumping ones....and as you can see we got a little carried away. Pretty much if I have like 0 followers and no view on my blog tomorrow, I will understand why, because I'm a little creeped out myself when I look at these? Why are they on here? No idea.. Guess I just love embarrassing myself?

But pretty much I have good reasons for jumping, because usually people only jump when they're happy, and I'm happy! Home is wonderful. Plus it's a week until Christmas and unless you're Scrooge (except even he changes in the end), that fact would make anyone happy. :)

Cardigan: Thrifted

Black Cami: Down East Basics

Blue Tank: Old Navy

White Blouse: Forever 21

Jeans: Ross

Boots: Gifted

Necklace: Tai Pan Trading Co.

1 comment:

  1. I love the thrifted cardigan! So cute .I just love your outfits :) They inspire me!

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...