12.25.2010

On This Night






Thanks to my uncle, Derick, for taking these pictures! He's been doing photography so I asked him if he'd take my outfit pictures. What photographer wouldn't want someone to model for pictures every day?! ;) So I have nice pictures today and they're so cute. I wish Derick were always here so he could take my pictures!

AH and it's Christmas Eve! Who's excited? I think I like Christmas Eve more than Christmas day almost because we do so much stuff with family and the excitement building up to Christmas is great. We do a Christmas program where all the cousins share talents on instruments, sing songs, and do dances. We also do a nativity and it's so cute to see all the little kids dressed up in whatever costumes we can find and saying their lines or just playing around. Then we open presents from our extended family and then go to sleep and wait for Santa! Family is sooooo great.

I loved this outfit! It didn't have like any Christmas colors but I put the red under to try and make it festive. I still think it was a pretty good outfit for Christmas Eve with the scarf and the cardigan. I felt very wintery and cute. :)

1 DAY UNTIL CHRISTMAS!! I can't wait! :) :)


Button-Up Blouse: TJ Maxx

Cardigan: Lauren Conrad (thrifted)

Scarf: Dollar Tree

Belt: Amazon.com

Red Tee: Down East Basics

Jeans: American Eagle

Flats: Payless

*Photos by Derick Fajardo*

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...