12.08.2010

Progressing







I think I have been getting a lot better with outfit making as I've been doing this blog. Because at first I got worried I'd get bored doing this because I thought it might just be the same all the time. But I was completely wrong! Fashion is always changing, and more importantly, MY fashion is changing too. I really love this outfit and I think great outfits like this one come from just think about the little bit more that I can add.

Take a look at this post, for example. Cute, yes. But not super fashionable. I look at it now and I'm a little bored. But look at what I did with the dress this time! At first I had the cardigan and the dress which looked cute. And then I added the belt. Then the boots because they matched the belt color. And then I thought I was done, but I looked at my wall of scarves and added a scarf! And then Voila! you get the finished "product" which I love and am very pleased with. I think I've just been asking myself lately of what more I can add to the outfit or how I can layer it more or what would really make it stand out.

It makes me feel more qualified as a fashion blogger. (Although I think i'm far from calling myself great at it or anything. I'm learning a ton from this!)

Cardigan: Thrifted

Dress: Charlotte Russe

White tee: Down East Basics

Belt: Amazon.com

Boots: Gifted

Scarf: Rue 21

Coat: Charlotte Russe

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfit! You don't know me, but I've just started my own fashiony blog (http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com), and I totally agree with you--it's easier, and more fun, than I even expected.
    Have a good one.
    - Brittney

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...