12.16.2010

FINALLY







I'm saying finally in the fact that finals and school are DONE until January, I'm finally home for Christmas break, and the worst semester of my life (I hope it doesn't get worse..gah) is finally over!!! Finally, indeed.

I tried a top knot bun on my head today..I think it looks okay. There are others like Sydney and Ashley who I think pull it off amazingly. I'm kinda jealous...oh well.

All I can think about is that I'm home. Home for two and a half glorious weeks! I don't even want to think about when it all ends and I have to go back... :( I was so excited that when I got off the exit to my house I screamed super loud and started crying because I was so happy. I get a little emotional sometimes. ;)

8 days to Christmas!!

Cardigan: Old Navy (thrifted)

Black Cami: Down East Basics

Skirt: Target

Tights: Ross

Shoes: Payless

Necklace: Forever 21

Belt: Pac Sun

Hair bow: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...