9.10.2010

Vintage-ish

I just liked this outfit because the faded jacket and faded shoes gave it kind of a vintage look. It also kind of watered down the dress to make it look not as fancy or like something I would wear on Sunday. I'm really glad I wore the jacket too because it turned out to be a colder day than usual. And the funny thing about these shoes is that this is the first time I've worn them, even though I've had them for a year! The reason I haven't worn them is because they really hurt my ankles but I decided it was about time to break them in because they're super cute. So I ended up with bandaids and blisters on my ankles, but I'd say it was worth it, don't you? ;)

Jacket: YMI (thrifted)

Dress: Kohls

Shoes: Payless

Necklace: Mall Kiosk

Bag: Lancome (thrifted)

2 comments:

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...