9.29.2010

Dress is My Strongest Suit

Thanks to inspiration in my head yesterday and advice on what looked good and what didn't from my wonderful roommate Megan, this outfit came about. :) And I really like it (what else is new?). I think I pulled it off ok, especially considering that my hair is black, the skirt is brown, and that those two colors clash like no other. I don't wear brown very often because of that, but it turned out pretty good today. I like how I had tons of accessories all mixed together (scarf, belt, necklace). It made for a happy outfit and a happy day!
Cardigan: J. Crew (thrifted)
Pink Shirt: Down East Basics
Skirt: Kohls
Shoes: Payless
Scarf: Rue 21
Necklace: Forever 21 (and the necklace ALREADY BROKE! :o I was very disappointed in f21)
Belt: Thrifted

3 comments:

  1. I love that necklace! I'm so sorry to hear it broke. I hate when that happens. The bright side is that it gives you an excuse to buy something new to replace it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is my favorite outfit of yours. I'm loving the scarves you feature :0) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are absolutely adorable! I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...