9.27.2010

Hawaiian Beauty


I have been outfit blogging for exactly a month today!! :) How exciting is that?! I don't think I've ever worn a different outfit a day for this long before, so I'm feeling pretty accomplished. :) Anyways, tonight, my ward had a luau which was lots and lots of fun. We were supposed to dress in "hawaiian clothes" but I have pretty much none, so this was the best I could come up with. Probably the best part of my outfit is the cute red flower in my hair (go to this post to learn how to make one). I also really loooove my clock necklace because it's cute and vintage, and it makes it very easy for me to know the time without having to actually wear a watch.

Oh and I'd like to copy my friend Amy and use the acronym TGIF! Thank Goodness I'm Following! :) So if you like my blog and want to be updated each day when I post, just click the little follow button at the top of the page or on the sidebar on the right. It's that easy! And make sure to check the reactions at the bottom to let me know what you think. You don't even have to be logged in to do those. Anyways, that's all I have for today...happy month-iversary to my blog! (And happy 19th birthday to me in a WEEK!) :D

Cardigan: Old Navy (thrifted)

Dress: Mervyns-before it closed

Pants: Ross

Flower: Made by me

Necklace: Forever 21

1 comment:

  1. O gosh you are so fashionable... Someday I am going to have motivation to look cute! It comes in spurts of a few days and then I give up when I start waking up late. Haha. :) Thanks for linking to me, I feel so honored! ;)

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...