9.16.2010

A Joyful Day

Well, I kind of threw this outfit on today and just took these pictures without really caring about them (the last one kind of described my mood while taking them--annoyed). But they turned out sort of cute, so I'm happy. I like this skirt...I stole it from my sister haha!! Also, I know I wear these shoes a lot but they are one of my favorite pairs. They're getting older and dirtier but that just makes me love them more. And this jacket...I love purple, love softness, love jackets...yeah :)
Today was a happy day because...I had jazz class and my teacher asked me to show my "chenes" to the class because I was doing them really well! :) Work today was slow but fun at the end because I love the people I work with. I love my creative writing class. And the best thing that made super duper happy today...?? I might be going to a NEW YORK CITY study abroad!!! Yep, that's right, BYU is doing an NYC study abroad for Summer 2011 and I'm determined to go. I need money, but I will get it somehow. I just HAVE to go. I've always wanted to go to New York and not just vacation there, but actually live there like a real New Yorker. So I think this is a chance I cannot pass up. I already started the application and hopefully everything works out. YAY! :D
Jacket: Billabong
Skirt: Taken from my sister (thanks Carina!)
White Shirt: Down East Basics
Necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: Keds

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...