9.02.2010

Piano Girl

Ok, so I love the piano. I have many loves in life and piano is definitely at the top of the list. So today I found an empty piano room in the fine arts building and decided it was the perfecto place to take my outfit pictures today. It just fit my mood. :) It's been fun trying to find new places to take pictures for my daily outfit. I think it just adds something. Anyways, that's all.
Cardigan: Thrifted (I get most of my cardigans at a thrift store if you haven't noticed haha)
Shirt: Walmart
Necklace: Mall kiosk
Skirt: Made by my lovely younger sister Carina, who passed it down (up?) to me because she's now taller than me. :/
Shoes: Payless
Photographs taken by moi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...