9.28.2010

Simple Stripes

So today, I sported my new favorite top in the whole wide world. Yes, this amazing blue and white striped cardigan! I love it! I guess I just like how fun it is, but I think it'll match lots of stuff too. And get this..I got it for the super low price of $10 from Forever 21. Definitely worth it, I believe. :) I also wore my super cute inspiration necklace as well as these fun bright pink shoes. I might have worn something else, but my feet had blisters on the bottom and I'm going to hip-hop club today, so I needed something to move in comfortably. I think they just added more fun to the outfit anyways, so it's all good. :)
P.S. I looove when I get super sweet pictures in the air (like this day and this day). It makes me feel so full of life!
Cardigan: Forever 21
Black Blouse: Ross
Capris: Paris Blues
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: Forever 21
Headband: Forever 21 (only $2!!)

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures and outfit! And how in the world did you do that jump and take a picture at the same time! You are great! And I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...