9.19.2010

Homesick :(

I just miss my family. I miss having people that are always there to love me or people that I can tell anything to or be completely myself around. I really wish I hadn't taken my family for granted so many times before. College can just be really lonely. I have lots of friends here that I know love me lots, but I'm alone. Crazy, how at a school with 30,000 people I can feel so alone, huh?

I had some fun times this week though. I went to a concert with Jenna and Emily on Monday (they weren't amazing but it was their last concert and just fun to go). Last night I went to a concert with Allred and J.Wride which was way good. Ha I've never heard either of those bands before, but their music was amazing! It was fun. :) This week, season 2 of Glee is starting again!! I can't wait. I'm gonna watch it at Chelsey's apartment since she's my Glee buddy (and she has a TV ha).

At the concert on Monday

Last night's concert--this is us with J.Wride :)
That's all to say for today, I guess. I still am updating my other blog which keeps me busy and very very happy. :) Oh and two weeks from tomorrow is my 19th birthday..yay! :)

4 comments:

  1. Isn't it funny you can feel lonely when you're not alone? College is tough but thing how independent we are getting!

    PS I love Glee too but its my guilty pleasure.. shhh ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you too!! Just 2 weeks till your birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what are you doing for your birthday! anything fun??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good evening

    This post was interesting, how long did it take you to write?

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...