9.06.2010

Labor Day

I love Labor Day! Mostly because I get school and work off, and also because I get to spend time with my wonderful family. :) I love this outfit because: 1. It's bright, 2. It's comfy, 3. It's happy, 4. I love the movie "Fame." :) (Seriously, watch Fame if you've never seen it because I love it!) Today for Labor Day, I am still at home and my family and I will be getting together with extended relatives to have lunch and see a movie (either Karate Kid or Knight and Day). I'm excited! I'm kind of not looking forward going back to school tomorrow just because I love having down time and being able to spend it with my family here. There is so much love in my home and college can be lonely at times. Anyways, that's all for today!
Oh and I would like to say thank you again to my sister Carina for taking my pictures. I like it a lot more than my self-timer on my camera. She does a great job (she got the jumping picture on the first try!).
Cardigan: Thrifted
Shirt: Gift from Carina
Pants: American Eagle
Shoes: Keds

1 comment:

  1. We love having our happy go lucky girl home! You make the rest of us happy so keep wearing those happy outfits cause they are sure cute!

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...