9.12.2010

Silly Happy Scarf Day

I don't really like these pictures of me..I guess I just don't think I look very photogenic, but oh well. I do like this outfit though. The scarf is definitely my favorite part of it. I just think it's fun. Today was regional conference though, so hardly anyone even saw my outfit! Good thing I'm posting it on here. :)
Button Down Shirt*: New York and Company (thrifted)
Skirt: Rue 21
Scarf: Old Navy
Shoes: Payless
Belt: Amazon.com
*Fun fact: They are called button DOWN shirts, not button UP because polo players used to wear these shirts and the flaps would always flap around so they put buttons on the flaps so it wouldn't bother them while they were playing. So the flaps were buttoned-down and that's why they're called button down shirts! I learned about that in my high school Fashion Merchandising class.

2 comments:

  1. This is my favorite outfit of the week, it is awesome!! So sorry you had such a crazy week with your laptop and everything. I hope things are much better now. Oh, and I love the picture of your glimmer tattoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this one kailee! it literally makes you look taller. :)

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...