9.21.2010

End of the Sunshine Season

Yes, today is a sad sad day. It's the last day of summer! :( Fall will officially begin tomorrow. It's kind of funny how we say school starts in the fall, but really it starts in the summer. Fall doesn't come until like a month after school starts. So today I'm wearing a very summery outfit, which makes me happy. I love it! I got the headband yesterday and the rest of the outfit just kind of revolved around it after that. Oh and last night I made delicious chocolate cupcakes because it's my friend Kelly's birthday! So happy birthday to her...and happy day for me because I get to eat chocolate cupcakes!
Cardigan: Forever 21
Gray Shirt: Rue 21
Skirt: Walmart
Headband: BYU Campus Craft and Floral
Necklace: Forever 21
Sandals: Payless

2 comments:

  1. I saw you! Twice today! Super cute :) Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey cute outfit! did you make the flower in your hair? :)

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...