9.08.2010

Things That Will Always ALWAYS Make Me Happy :)

  • Dancing
  • Piano
  • Anything to do with Carrie Underwood
  • Clothes/fashion (and blogging about it)
  • Laughter
  • Reading
  • Doing schoolwork (as nerdy as that sounds)
  • Blogging
  • My wonderful, amazing, loving family (especially my mom)
  • Helping others
  • Scrapbooking and making cards
  • Taking pictures and editing them
  • Dance parties
  • English classes
  • True friends
  • My religion :)
  • the color Purple
  • Making my delish chocolate chip cookies
  • Cheez-its, goldfish, pizza, popcorn, shakes, and smoothies
  • BYU
  • Music
  • Singing
That list could go on and on but those made the top. :) And my new goal for this year is to make one person happy every day. Because that will mean that I'll be happy every day. :)

1 comment:

  1. Such an optimist! That's great! There are sooooo many things that make us happy that they should overcome the sad ones right?

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...