9.18.2010

5 Great Ways to Wear a T-Shirt

Item: Coral colored t-shirt from Charlotte Russe Assignment: Find 5 ways to wear it
1. The Church Girl
Skirt: Made my ME :)
Shoes: American Eagle
2. The Rocker Chick
Vest: Papaya
Shorts: Pac Sun
Shoes: Walmart
3. The Business Woman
Cardigan: J. Crew (thrifted)
Skirt: Ross
Shoes: Used to be my sister, Sidney's
Belt: Amazon.com
4. The Classic Girl
Yellow Blouse: New York and Company (thrifted)
Pants: Ross
Shoes: Walmart
5. The Vintage/Casual Girl
Jean Jacket: YMI (thrifted)
Skirt: Walmart
Shoes: Keds
This was SO much fun! I loved finding 5 different outfits to wear with this shirt! It just proves that there are so many ways to wear clothes, we just have to be creative. And I completely even spaced jewelry and purses so you can even be more creative with those! The one I am wearing in the last picture is the one I'm wearing today...I'm going to a concert tonight, so it should be fun!
Which outfit do you like best? Tell me in the comment section!

1 comment:

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...