9.22.2010

Trying to Stay Sane and Happy

I would probably be so incredibly miserable here at BYU if it weren't for these things that keep me happy...

~Blogging about my outfits (always gives me something to look forward to and be happy about every day)

~Watching Project Runway

~Glee!!!! (which started last night!)

~My wonderful mom who lets me call her on the phone like 3 times a day :)

~Dancing and stretching every day (though I pulled a muscle and got a killer bruise from it, and still have a kind of sprained ankle)

~My Koala bear, Kuddles ;)

~Carrie Underwood music

~My scriptures and praying and church stuff

~My great English classes and awesome jazz dance class

~GREAT friends such as: Laura, Leesa, Christine, Kelly, Chelsey, Hollie, Megan, Jenna, Emily, Sam, and anyone else who has been an absolutely wonderful friend to me since I've moved back here to BYU. I seriously love you guys and don't know what I'd do without you. :)

~Last but not least, my wonderful, amazing, spectacular, loving family who I miss so much every single day and can't wait to see again in 9 days (yep, I'm counting)!!



In other happy news, last night we celebrated Kelly's (one of my roomies from last year) 2oth birthday! It was super fun. We went to Chelsey's apartment to watch Glee and afterward, Hollie came, and we ate cupcakes (made by me), brownies (made by Chels), and ice cream, as well as opening presents to celebrate. I love and miss my last year roommates SO much so I'm glad we can still hang out together lots. I am totally myself around them, which is great. :)






Oh ya, and that bruise, I mentioned earlier..I took pictures. It's HUGE. I tore a muscle or something. Careful though, my mom almost passed out looking at this photo. Personally, I think it's kina cool...whatev though.. :)



P.S. Some people in this world are really really DUMB and MEAN. Pretty much that's all I have to say. Have a wonderful week!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun party! I'm glad you are looking on the bright side. You are awesome KIKI.

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...