9.23.2010

Sometimes..You Just Gotta Have Hope

I should pay attention to my shirt sayings sometime..ya? :) It was a good day to wear this shirt just because the past few weeks i have been kinda down just from recent events. But wearing this reminds me that all I really need is hope that everything will turn out ok, because it really will! I especially looooove the jumping picture above (which, btw, I took on a self-timer and got on my first try..YES!) because it just totally puts hope in a image. Anyways, that's all i have to say. Oh and that I love my owl necklace. I bought some necklaces online from Forever 21 the other day and this is one of them. Probably my new favorite necklace. It's just so fun!
Shirt: Forever 21
Cardigan: Merona (thrifted)
Black Cami: Down East Basics
Pants: Ross
Shoes: Walmart
Necklace: Forever 21

1 comment:

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...