9.15.2010

I Love to Dance :)




I have been dilligently dancing every single day this week. Go me! I have a jazz class but it's only on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so I go dance in a studio that is almost always empty (sorry, not gonna give the location away haha). It's soooo much fun though! I feel like I've been addicted to dancing this week. Yesterday I danced 3 times. Jazz class, on my own, and hip-hop club. And I would have done more if I had time! But yes, dancing was, is, and always will be a huge passion in my life. Some people may never understand my crazy love of spinning in pirouettes, piques and chenes until I get super dizzy I can't stand, or the fact that I stretch myself so much that the next day my legs hurt no matter what I do. Yep, it's crazy, and it's called dance. :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful dancing! Also, we have the same backpack! :)

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...