9.24.2010

Eclipse

Haha the post of this title is kinda silly..I guess I just named it that because there is a blue shirt at my work that is the same color as the shirt I'm wearing in this, and the color is Eclipse. Anyways..I just liked this outfit because it made me feel cute and girly. :) I think that's kind of my style. Also, I love the necklace. It's very inspirational. It's also one of the ones I got from Forever 21 and I'll probably end up wearing it often so be prepared.. :)
The flower that is in my hand in one the pictures is what I wore in my hair today. I just couldn't get a good picture of it in my hair. I've been making lots of flowers just on my own out of unwanted t-shirts and it's really fun. I only got a tutorial for one of them (the white one with a pink button...kudos to Carina for teaching me how to do these) and the rest I just kind of made up myself. Maybe I'll do a DIY post on how to make one/some of these flowers. I don't know, what do you think, should I? If so, what flower do you like best? I would really love some input on this. Ha but since I've been in such a flower making craze..I believe I will go make another one right now. Adios!

Blue Shirt: Thrifted

Cardigan: J. Crew (thrifted)

Pants: Ross

Shoes: Ross

Necklace: Forever 21

Flower: Made by me

3 comments:

  1. You're so crafty they are all cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you have made lots of cute flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally went into a flower-making craze over the summer! Now I have a lifetime supply of them! Yours are cute :)

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...