9.17.2010

Hello, Goodbye

Hello...to the weekend, goodbye to this past week, finally! It went by fairly fast, but I am glad to see the weekend. :) My studio was open today! So that's where I took these pictures. I'm becoming pretty attached to this studio, just because I've danced in it every single day this week and it's a really great place to take pictures. Or just a good place to be alone, since no one goes there. I feel so pretty in this outfit. I love it! I just like my fun loving scarf, classic shoes, the artistic-ness of the skirt, and the brightness of the shirt. Altogether it makes me a very happy girl. :)
Yellow Shirt: Old Navy
Scarf: Rue 21
Skirt: Old Navy
Shoes: Payless
P.S. Check out the glamourai's style blog today! I think she has some great advice on today's post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...