9.14.2010

School Girl (not really)

Today should have been a long day at school...it wasn't. It was just a long day. I went to my jazz class, felt super tired and decided to take a nap and I ditched Creative Writing (sorry, but I'm gonna miss a class every once in a while if the teacher allows it ha). I went to "my studio" and danced my heart out for about 45 minutes. I read a little of Northanger Abbey for my Jane Austen/Henry James class. I went to work and had a good time being productive there. I got off work, read more of Northanger Abbey. I went to hip-hop club and learned a fly dance. It was so sick. Word. ;) Then I finally finished Northanger Abbey, which I have to say is one of my new favorite books. I highly recommend it. First Jane Austen book I've ever read, but I'm a huge fan already. I related SO well to the main character, Catherine. Anyways, so I danced 3 times today (and I could have done more, I feel so addicted to dancing, it's weird, but abslutely amazing).
So that was my day and had absolutely nothing to do with my outfit which was kind of the point (I wanted to explain why I wasn't really a school girl today even if I looked like one). But anways, today I happened to be passing by and I found an empty classroom! So I sneakily shut the door and decided it was the perfecto place for me to take my pictures today. It was pretty fun. I really enjoyed this outfit today. I just felt important because it was a little more businessy, but still cute I think. I got lots of compliments on it, which is always good. :) That's pretty much all I have to say and I am now off to do more homework. Oh the life of a college student/fashion blogger....I love it. :)
Cardigan: New York & Company (thrifted)--yes, if you haven't guess already, I really love this cardi :)
Blouse: Ralph Lauren (thrifted)
Pants: Paris Blues
Shoes: Walmart
Necklace: Forever 21

2 comments:

  1. It is so fun to see what you are up to each day! I think these are my favorite pictures yet. I love them! Esp the first one and the one where you are standing on one desk, oh and I like how you were writing on the board, very clever ;)
    You are so talented at taking pictures of yourself! And taking pictures in general.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I can't believe you snuck into a classroom and took those pictures!

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...