3.02.2011

Success!

And I'm done with my tests and skirt! I'm so happy! And guess what?! Only 1 more day of 30 for 30!! That's why I'm showing a 1 in the last picture ha. You can tell I'm excited. I would write more but I'm so tired right now. Last night I fell asleep at my laptop and woke up at some random time in the night apparently and then on yesterday's post I--or someone else?--wrote "goodnight :)" at the end of the post and published it. I have no recollection of that whatsoever. But I fixed it yesterday morning and wrote the whole "an outfit a day.." stuff. Anyways it was pretty funny although I woke up very confused. I'm still confused about it. There's your funny story for the day.

Oh and actually something else that's funny is that I wore my hair down today (I did yesterday too) in it's natural state--straight and down--just because I haven't had a lot of time to do it the past few days due to midterms and projects. But bunch of people noticed my hair and said it looked great. And I realized it's because I hardly ever wear my hair this way! Weird huh? I used to just wear it down like this every day but this year I've gotten into styling it and having fun with my hair. But it's funny because some people don't even know how I "normally" wear my hair. There! I gave you a kind of long post and two great stories. Happy Wednesday!!

An Outfit A Day...
Cardigan? Lauren Conrad, secondhand
Scarf? Gap
Belt? Thrifted
Pink Tee? Down East Basics
Jeans? Ross
Shoes? DI

Keeps the Fashion Police Away...
Comfort? 9
Original? 7
Did I like it? 7
Overall? 7.5

1 comment:

  1. i think you nailed it with this outfit. you look comfy and put-together.
    goodnight.


    (just kidding. it's the middle of the day. but i loved your story...yes, i'd be confused too. but my husb is always recounting "factual" stories of things i "said" and "did" that i have no recollection of because i was soooo tired. i don't know if he can be trusted, because some of the stuff is pretty weird. innocent til guilty. that's what this great nation was founded on... or close enough.)
    wow. longest.comment.ever.
    -brittney
    http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...