So I think..I will go to bed right now and try and get these things done in the morning. Because I just feel like nothing is getting done and if I try, it will only end in more tears. Yeah, it's one of those nights. Maybe I will read a book...that never fails to make me feel better. :)
On a happier (?) note, I had a physical today and had to get my blood drawn for the first time I can remember in my life. I got a tuberculosis test over the summer because I worked at the day care and after getting that tiny little prick, I almost passed out. Not good. So the build up for this blood draw was crazy insane and intense. I couldn't stop thinking about it and I just started crying every time I did. I brought my friend Addie with me this morning and she held my hand and distracted me very well as I went through the torturous blood draw...
....which actually wasn't that torturous! It really was only a prick, and yes, I cried a little (okay, a lot...) but I totally did it without dying or passing out. A definite success. And while I'm not going to be donating my blood anytime soon, I feel like I might be able to do this again in the future if I have to. I have overcome my fear. :)
| Proudly showing off my bandaid haha :) |
Now. I'm going to bed. Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment
This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!