3.14.2011

One of Those Nights...

You know, sometimes it's just better to go to bed at times like this, even if you have a billion things to do. Because as much as you want to stay awake and do those billion things, everything keeps messing up and it just makes everything worse and you can't help but cry. Frustration is not fun.

So I think..I will go to bed right now and try and get these things done in the morning. Because I just feel like nothing is getting done and if I try, it will only end in more tears. Yeah, it's one of those nights. Maybe I will read a book...that never fails to make me feel better. :)

On a happier (?) note, I had a physical today and had to get my blood drawn for the first time I can remember in my life. I got a tuberculosis test over the summer because I worked at the day care and after getting that tiny little prick, I almost passed out. Not good. So the build up for this blood draw was crazy insane and intense. I couldn't stop thinking about it and I just started crying every time I did. I brought my friend Addie with me this morning and she held my hand and distracted me very well as I went through the torturous blood draw...

....which actually wasn't that torturous! It really was only a prick, and yes, I cried a little (okay, a lot...) but I totally did it without dying or passing out. A definite success. And while I'm not going to be donating my blood anytime soon, I feel like I might be able to do this again in the future if I have to. I have overcome my fear. :)
Proudly showing off my bandaid haha :)

Now. I'm going to bed. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...