3.07.2011

Another Old Dress

Yep, I thrifted this dress too! And I think it may be one of the cutest dresses I have ever worn. This one didn't even need any alterations. It was absolutely perfect just the way it was. Don't you think so? I seriously just want to go shop at thrift stores for the rest of my life and just buy dresses and re-fashion them. I think that would be a great life. I have two more dresses I need to fix and I think I will probably go get more this week because I really love dresses. It's that simple. :)

So basically I had an amazing weekend. We won our last basketball game 102 to 78. It couldn't have been a better last game. The student section also did a freaking awesome flash mob that I definitely participated in. The hype of the crowd was just amazing and it was all just wonderful. BYU is seriously the best school ever.
And also, I have a great life. I love my roommates SO much. I'm glad for everything that happened last semester because if it hadn't happened, I wouldn't be rooming with these great girls. I also just love my great friends and my family. Gah. Life is great. And I'm cheesy. Have a great Monday, peeps. :)

An Outfit A Day...
Dress? Thrifted
Cardigan? Secondhand
Necklace? Mall Kiosk
Shoes? Walmart
Purse? Thrifted

Keeps the Fashion Police Away...
Comfort? 10
Original? 10 (because no one else has this dress I bet..ha!)
Did I like it? 10--LOVED it
Overall? 10 (whether you think it was a 10 or not, i definitely think so, because I love the dress. the end. :))

5 comments:

  1. SUCH a cute dress. I love vintage dresses right now, and I love thrift stores!! What thrift store do you shop at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the dress! I love the looseness of the top half, and the print is great and whimsical as well (though I suppose you didn't have much to do with the print ... well, you DID pick it out, so kudos for that! =).

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the dress :) and thrift stores.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah! i looooove this dress!! i need some thrifting therapy, STAT. give me five more outfits and i'm there. :)

    monique
    www.yogaandpencilskirts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the concept of your blog- super cute dress! I am a fellow 30x30 and thrifting queen!

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...