3.23.2011

Madame Librarian

This was my "tripod" for my camera haha
heels :)
Just creepin...ha this guy kept moving around  and I was so worried he was just gonna move his chair back a tiny bit and wonder what in the world I was doing!
How fun! So yesterday I really was just wandering around the library aimlessly and honestly I'm not really sure why, but I guess I was searching for the fashion books but couldn't find them. Books tend to get lost in a big library like this. But then I realized it'd be the perfecto place for outfit pictures! Ah! So I stealthily snuck around until I found an aisle that pretty much no one was seated by. I snatched a stool and stacked books on it for a camera stand and started snapping those photos! There was this dude that was listening to his music but I was on edge because I was afraid he was gonna see me and be like, "Wait, what??" Now that I think about it though, I'm not really sure why I cared because he was kind of weird and not cute and I was never gonna see him again. Oh well. Anyways, the point of all of that was that it was really fun. Somehow, sneaking around and taking pictures in the library is a great way to spend your time. I'll definitely be doing it again soon and i'd recommend it to anyone who wants to try. Happy Wednesday! We're halfway through the week!

P.S. I felt pretty smokin' in these heels. Probably because I was a whole two inches taller and the heel wasn't super high so I could still walk in them. And they're also gold. I love these shoes. Just saying.... ;)

An Outfit A Day...
Cardigan? F21
Floral Blouse? Kohls
Necklace? Mall Kiosk
Jeans? Ross
Heels? Dreams Footwear (won free from giveaway)

Keeps the Fashion Police Away...
Comfort? 8 (the heels didn't hurt, but honestly, you can only be so comfy in heeled shoes, let's face it peeps)
Original? 6
Did I like it? 10
Overall? 8.5

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to try this snapping pictures in the library thing! Brilliant idea!

    Felicity, over at Simple and Elegant. I'm giving you an award! Check out my blog tomorrow - I'll post it then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your heels too! and your pictures make me miss that library. :)

    monique
    www.yogaandpencilskirts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. go on with your sneaky self!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, if you thought what YOU said was creepy/stalkeresque... well, I've seen you on campus before!
    Haha :)

    You have such a cute blog! And I love that you took pictures in the library. And don't even worry about that kid thinking you're weird. People give me weird looks like 24/7.

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...