3.31.2011

Miss Photographer

Sorry there are so many pictures! Okay, let's be honest, I'm not really sorry, because I had SO MUCH FUN taking these pictures! I found the railroad tracks and once I got started taking pictures I couldn't stop. It was super fun! I will never be a photographer, but I do love taking pictures and doing photography, so this blog is a great outlet for me to let that out every once in a while. I love the vintage feel of these pictures along with kind of the preppy look of the outfit. {Oh, the cardigan is black, although it may appear blue.}

The weather has been so perfect the past few days! Yesterday it didn't rain and there was a slight breeze but I felt fine in this outfit. And guess what?! If it's even possible, the weather is going to get perfect-er! Cuz it's going to be above 60 degrees today and tomorrow. And that is just simply amazing I tell you.

I've been into finding different artists than what I usually listen to (ahem, Carrie Underwood, cough cough) so that I can become more "musically cultured" and have more a range of music so that there will always be something for me to listen to for my mood. I just feel like I find genres and artists I like and then stick with just them. But there is so much music out there that I feel like I'm missing out on! Anyways, Mindy Gledhill has become one of my recent finds in artists. I particularly like the song called, "Whole Wide World" (I've been listening to it all day and it's still in my head!). I like songs that are inspirational and about dreams, because they just, well, inspire me! I want to go do something great after listening to them. This song does that to me, so I thought I'd share it with you. :) {Pssst....the family featured in here and the two little girls running in the front are Stephanie Nielson's family from NieNie Dialogues! Cool!!}


Oh and guess who has 102 FOLLOWERS?!! Yep, this girl right here! You peeps are the best. Really truly. In celebration, I'm thinking of having another giveaway soon. What do you think? Yes? (Btw to April Showers, the package got returned because the wrong address was on there but your package is on the way! ) I love you guys!

An Outfit A Day...
Cardigan? Lauren Conrad, secondhand
Plaid Button-Up? Gifted
Belt? Thrifted
Jeans? Paris Blues
Shoes? Thrifted

...Keeps the Fashion Police Away
Comfort? 9
Original? 7.5
Did I like it? 8.5
Overall? 8

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...