3.15.2011

As the Sun Sets

I actually really like how these pictures turned out. I hurried and took them as I was coming home from a quick shopping excursion so they're a little darker but I love the sunset in the back. The pictures have a perfect feel for the outfit too.

Speaking of the outfit, I really liked it too! :) I just kind of threw it together on the basis that I knew I wanted to wear these shoes and a skirt. It's been super warm lately, like in the high 50s (that's warm for Utah) so I took the chance to finally wear sandals! I absolutely love these sandals. They have a little bit of a heel but not a ton so they still look classy but are doable to walk around campus in. I got them for free from a shoe giveaway from Dreams Footwear on facebook. Um, free shoes? Yes, thank you very much. I will take them any day. I like the relaxed look of the oversized button up yet classy and fun look of the straight green skirt. I just think this outfit came together really nicely. It's times like these when I can look at the pictures and proudly say that I must know something about fashion, because let's face it, I don't feel like that most of the time. Your comments are very reassuring though, thank you :)

Sorry about not posting over the weekend. I actually took a quick road trip with some of my roommates and a friend to Las Vegas for the NCAA mountain west championship game. Unfortunately, BYU lost :( but the trip was super fun! I've never actually taken a road trip with friends before, and I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed it and I'm sure it will be happening again soon, I hope. I took a billion gazillion pictures (meaning 265) in that day and a half, so if you want to read more about it, go to this link. I have lots of pictures too as well as the whole shabang story. ;)

Also, just thought I'd say that I had my blood drawn yesterday for the first time I can remember! And I didn't die! I seriously cried every time I thought about it and tears were streaming down my face as it was being done, but it really was only a pinch. So all I have to say from this is that if I can get my blood drawn, then you can do anything. ANYTHING, I tell ya :) I hope that was uplifting for you! Have a wonderful Tuesday :D

An Outfit A Day...
Button-Up? Thrifted
Pink Tee? Down East Basics
Belt? Thrifted
Skirt? Target
Shoes? Dreams Footwear (FREE!)
Bag? Target

Keeps the Fashion Police Away...
Comfort? 9
Original? 8
Did I like it? 9.5
Overall? 8.5

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are way good... I don't comment a lot but I have been loving all of your pictures lately! You are so talented girly

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures look so nice on the sunset background.I love how you combined the skirt and the shirt.I think it looks cute :)I'd love it if you liked to follow each other.let me know.
    Dora

    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...