3.28.2011

Primary Colors

I'm just gonna say this now. I looked SO cute in this outfit! Yes, I'm bragging, and no, i don't care. I was going to wear a dress that I was trying to finish up sewing, but the tension kept messing up. And I saw this gem in my closet and knew it was time for it to be worn again. This dress is definitely becoming a favorite. Especially for being found at Ross for $3.50! Steal right?! I actually just added the red belt to the outfit and felt it was completely perfect the way it was. But it was kinda cold outside so I added my favorite blue cardigan for good measure. And actually I think I like it with the cardigan better. AH! I just really loved this outfit. I'm so so so so so glad I wore it and I'm so glad I took pictures of it. :)

Today is Monday, the start of a new week. Goodness time seriously flies. I feel like the weeks go by fast and then the weekends go by fast too. This semester has zoomed past! Last semester seemed to just drag on. I guess it's because I'm happier now? Either way, I know that I've had way too much of a blast this semester. I have the BEST roommates ever! We always have lots of fun and we get along super well. Sounds unreal right? Well, it's not! It's my life and it makes me so happy. And so did this outfit.

P.S. We made some of these delicious things last night. All I can say is YUM. Come visit me and maybe I'll give you one! More pictures here.
Mmmm....sooooooo good. yum yum yum!

An Outfit A Day...
Cardigan? F21
Dress? Ross
Belt? Thrifted
Bag? Thrifted
Shoes? Dreams Footwear

Keeps the Fashion Police Away...
Comfort? 9.5
Original? 9
Did I like it? 10
Overall? 9.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...