3.20.2011

In My Bedroom

Yes, these pictures were taken in my room late last night because I forgot to take my pictures anywhere else! But that's okay..surprisingly the pictures turned out totally fine! Maybe my bedroom will become my new hotspot for pictures, ya? Haha ;)

Basically I really loved this outfit. I had to wear blue because of the BYU game (yeah Cougars! Sweet Sixteen!!!! Jimmer!). And also I wanted to wear a skirt but then just decided to roll up the jeggings so they were shorter and better for the warmer weather we've been getting. I really felt fashionable, comfortable, and natural in this outfit, which is a perfect combo, let me tell ya!

Oh and guess what, I got to see my family today! They were coming back from St. George after my brother's gymnastics meet--which he did awesome at btw--and then they picked me up from work. We watched the game together at Malawi's Pizza (super good food, and it was healthy, AND for every meal you buy they donate a meal to kids in Africa! yeah!) which was way fun, especially including the fact that we won! It was so so so so sooooo sad to say goodbye to my family though. I haven't been able to go home a ton this semester which really stinks. I might have cried a little (or a lot..) when they drove away. I love them so much! I can't wait for two weeks when I'll get to go home for a whole weekend. Yay!

An Outfit A Day...
Cardigan? F21
Gray tank? Wet Seal
White Tank? F21
Necklaces? F21, Target
Jeggings? Charlotte Russe
Shoes? Thrifted
Bag? Target

Keeps the Fashion Police Away...
Comfort? 9
Original? 7.5
Did I like it? 9
Overall? 8.5

1 comment:

  1. love it!
    it's simple, yet very chic and stylish without taking too much effort! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...