3.30.2011

A Makeup-less Pumpkin

The truth about these photos...
-they were taken at about 2 am
-I am wearing NO makeup (because I forgot that I hadn't taken pictures and obviously I wasn't going to put some on again just for that!)
-they're in our bathroom area--awkward?
-I was pretty tired (well, I am, as I write this post) while taking them
-The back of the skirt is pinned with a safety pin because it was too big to wear as a high-waisted skirt :/ The belt covered it up thankfully!
-I surprisingly really love these pictures, which is proof that perfection isn't everything. I really am shocked that I look totally fine wearing no makeup in these pictures! It makes me wonder why I take so long getting ready some mornings.
-Definitely one of my favorite outfits ever. I like the orange BAM! and the simplicity of the rest. I think it's perfect. And I got lots of compliments on it, yay!
-I am really happy in life right now, as stressed and as crazy and as sometimes downtrodden as I am. I really am quite content. :)

An Outfit A Day...
White tee? Down East Basics
Necklace? Gifted
Skirt? Vendor in Guatemala. Yeah that's right, it's a foreign skirt which = cool. :)
Belt? Thrifted
Shoes? Payless

...Keeps the Fashion Police Away
Comfort? 8.5
Original? 8
Did I like it? 10...loooooved it :)
Overall? 9.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...