3.10.2011

It's a Special Day

So before I say anything, I must say this...HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARRIE UNDERWOOD!!! She turns 27 today. And I really am kind of a big fan. Just kind of. :) Carrie Underwood is the person I could spend a day with if I could spend it with anyone. She's incredible. And so is her music! Check out the fan page here (no...I don't check it every day, not at all.. ;))
Anyways, you can never say enough about Carrie Underwood, but we'll move back to other topics again, shall we?

I've been thinking a lot about...stuff. And life in general. And fashion. It's weird how different things happen upon us isn't it? For most of my life I thought I was going to be a dancer and also a writer. I thought I was going to be an editor someday. But then fashion happened and changed my world. I can't help but love it and every time I post on this blog or re-fashion an old dress or read a style magazine, I know it's for me. I know it and love it. The great thing about this is that it's unique for all of us. Some of us cook. Others do photography. Others will become doctors (that draw blood--which is where I am right now and might possibly be passed out. Saying that I don't do well with needles is an understatement). And the even better thing is the fact that once we find our "thing," we share it with others. By, for instance, blogging. Or serving. Or writing about it. Or just making it part of our daily routines. Everyone has something. I promise. And if you don't know what that is, well, you'll find it. Honestly, I was unsure for a long time. I thought I was sure, but I always doubted myself and now I don't. What is your "thing" that you do and how do you share it? :)

An Outfit A Day...
Button-Up? Walmart ($1!!!)
Skirt? Target
Necklaces? F21
Socks? Simply Vera
Boots? Ross (gifted)

Keeps the Fashion Police Away...
Comfort? 8
Original? 7
Did I like it? 9
Overall? 8

5 comments:

  1. your smile is soooooo sweet
    now i'm smiling!
    youre an angel

    love amy ^.^
    www.amyflyingakite.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute outfit! It looks like some Carrie Underwood would wear

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your skirt! and your boots/socks combo is so cute!

    rebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look wonderful here!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. it deleted my comment ...

    i'm so glad you found your thing!! mine isn't quite nailed down yet, but i'm pretty in love with anything health/nutrition/fitness. and fashion has gotten so much more fun now that i look decent in my clothes. :)

    monique
    www.yogaandpencilskirts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...