3.29.2011

Smiley Face :)

I was pretty happy while I was taking these pictures. Okay...super happy. :D So I was like super smiley while taking them. It was just...a good day. :) We all have those, right?? :)

I actually didn't like this outfit a ton as I was wearing it but now looking at it in the pictures I like it a ton more. Especially the pink! It's such a perfect bright color. :) Do I have to say anything else about the outfit? Because I don't really want to haha. Honestly I just don't know what else to say!

...I love having a smiley face :)

P.S. I have 100 followers!! AH! Thank you :) That is definitely one of the reasons I'm so smiley! :D

An Outfit A Day...
Cardigan? Thrifted
Belt? Thrifted
Gray blouse? Hollister, secondhand
Necklace? F21
Boots? Ross, gifted

Keeps the Fashion Police Away...
Comfort? 7
Original? 6
Did I like it? 6
Overall? 6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...