3.01.2011

March Madness

Don't worry. I'm not depressed. (see this post as proof) I was just experimenting with pictures today and trying to see if I could get anything emotional. I really like the last two pictures.

Can you believe today is the first day of March already?! Personally, I'm very excited for March, mostly because it means warmer weather and it also means the end of 30 for 30 (not that I don't love it, I just kind of hate it too :P haha). I'm so excited to have to wear the same clothes for only two more days!!

Also, I am so excited to wear my next almost finished sewing project for you guys!! (I'll give you a hint...it's red....and awesome :)

An Outfit A Day...
Cardigan? Old Navy
Shirt? Ross
Necklace? F21
Jeggings? Charlotte Russe
Boots? Thrifted

Keeps the Fashion Police Away...
Comfort? 10
Original? 4
Did I like it? 7
Overall? 7

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...