3.17.2011

Funny Stuff

Ok, if you haven't seen this video, it's about time you did. It's quickly becoming the new Antoine Dodson video and it's just HILARIOUS. The lyrics and the singing is awful. Basically it's so bad it's good...bahaha. Watch! I'm showing everyone this, but it's because I think it's so funny.



And then I found this picture afterward and just had to show it to someone because it was sooooooo funny.

Hope that made you laugh. And guess what? Tomorrow's Friday!! And then it's Saturday and Sunday comes afterward...Oh wait, Rebecca Black just taught you that, huh?! Oh well, now all I have to do is decide to sit in the front seat or the back seat when I hang out tomorrow night with my thirteen year old friends that already have licences. Hahaha. Ok, I'm done. Have a good Thursday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is me begging for comments because I LOVE them! Let's be friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...